Monday, June 4, 2012

Wilmington, N.C.

I ran 3 miles today. The weather here is different than I'm used to but because they are having unusually mild weather, the different kind of snuck up on me. It's humid, overcast and relatively cool with a slight breeze. At first it seemed ideal but the humidity kind of got to me. I ended up doing the three miles at a 11:05 pace which is probably about 15 off what I'd normally average back in Illinois. The run was relatively flat with a grade that the Garmin claimed that I didn't really notice. Maybe that contributed to the pain. When I finished I was completely shot. I'm riding the endorphins still and I've got that feeling of accomplishment so despite the pain it was a good run. I'm going to start out a bit mellower tomorrow and maybe try to tack on some more miles. We'll see.

Here's the Garmin report: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/185677391

No comments:

Post a Comment